We would like to assure our clients that your safety and wellbeing, and those of our staff and community are of upmost importance to us. As we work together to safely get through this pandemic, we ask for your understanding and cooperation in these unprecedented times.
Waverley Orthodontics is committed to fully implementing the most up-to-date restrictions as advised by the Department of Health as well as the Australian Dental Association. As of 28th September 2020, Covid-19 Level 1 Dental Restrictions apply.
This means that, in addition to our already-stringent infection control procedures, we will be taking additional precautions:
- We will ask you the Covid-19 screening questions, and if needed, we will reschedule or defer your appointment.
- We will ask you to attend your appointment alone, or if needed, with a single support person.
- When you arrive for your appointment, we ask that you remain in your car and call us. We can then advise you when to enter, so that we can minimise the number of people in our waiting room.
- Everyone entering our premises will be required to wear a mask.
- We will ask you to sanitise your hands when you enter.
- We will ask you to rinse your mouth with a disinfectant mouthwash before undertaking any treatment.
- We will increase the length of our usual appointment times to allow for additional cleaning of our clinical areas between clients.
- We will implement appropriate social distancing wherever possible within our practice.
- We will implement additional surface disinfection processes throughout the day.
Most of our usual appointments are available, including:
- New client consultations
- Orthodontic records
- Starting orthodontic treatment
- Follow-up visits for those who have started treatment